Materiale per il corso
di Algoritmi EuristiciSlides (in english)
Material of the Heuristic Algorithms course
Proposed projects: download the zip file here.
- I.P. Gent et al. "How Not To Do It" (1997)
- H.R. Lourenco, O.C. Martin, T. Stuetzle "Iterated Local Search" (2001)
- P. Hansen, N. Mladenovic, "Variable neighborhood search: principles and applications" (2001)
- A.G. Nikolaev, S.H. Jacobson, "Simulated Annealing"
- M. Gendreau, J.-Y- Potvin, "Tabu Search"
- C.R. Reeves, "Genetic Algorithms"
- F. Glover, M. Laguna, R. Martý, "Fundamentals of scatter search and path relinking", Control and Cybernetics (2000)
- N. Bianchessi, G. Righini: an example of application of VND and TS.
- K. Helsgaun, "An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic" (2000)
- C. Osterman, C. Rego, "The satellite list and new data structures for symmetric traveling salesman problems", technical report (2003)
- C. Osterman, D. Gamboa, C. Rego, "On the performance of data structures
for the traveling salesman problem", technical report (2003)
- J.H. Friedman, J.L. Bentley, R.A. Finkel, "An algorithm for finding bet matches in logarithmic expected time", ACM Trans. on Math. Software (1977)
- M.G.C. Resende, R.F. Werneck, "A fast swap-based local search procedure for location problems", Annals of O.R. (2007)
- D. Pisinger, S. Ropke, "Large neighborhood search"
- S. Ropke, D. Pisinger, "An Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search Heuristic for the Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows" (2005)
Project structure: click here.
14 Dicembre 2017